Sponsored Links

วันพุธที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

100% Accurate Forex Signals - Is It A Scam? by David Vernon

100% accurate forex signals? If you have traded forex for more than a day you can understand how outrageous that claim must sound. It sounds impossible, too good to be true, misleading to say the least. At least these were my thoughts when I saw the advertisement for Forex Ambush 2.0! There is no way that a company could possibly produce 100% accurate forex signals, let alone make that type of claim. I instantly thought it must be some form of trickery, perhaps a program that manipulates back testing to provide a false impression. Curiosity got the better of me I suppose; I couldn't not look and see what all the hype was about. The thought occurred to me, what if it is true? Would I regret not at least taking a look for myself? I will tell you what my findings and experience with this product has been.
The first thing I noticed was that we are all going to be taken over by the machines and turned into batteries like on the matrix. They have given birth to artificial intelligence. What these guys have done is created an artificial intelligence that is modeled after 30 of the most elite forex traders in the industry. From that their robot, or software is able to monitor the forex market in real time, while adapting to current forex market conditions, and point out sure thing winning trades. From that point a forex signal is generated that they send out to their clients to execute the forex trade. The results are astounding, they have a flawless record! I guess that they would have to in order to make that claim; otherwise they'd be shut down faster than a rave without a permit.
Now I couldn't just take their word for it either. I have learned that the hard way about some other forex signals products that I care not to mention. So I decided to do a little digging of my own. I set out into the forex trading community to do my own research. I was amazed to find that every single forex trader I came across that was a client of theirs was receiving flawless forex signals. They told me that this is the real deal, we are all making money. I felt a little flutter of excitement at the prospect of flawless forex signals. I fully understand that past results cannot guarantee future results. But a little historical data can give a fairly decent insight as to the risks involved with using forex signals.
After my extensive research I decided that I would become a client of theirs. At the time that I am writing this article I must tell you that I have not made one single losing trade with Forex Ambush 2.0! These guys have really done it. How long will they keep this flawless record, only time will tell I suppose. I am just glad to be on the gravy train while it is in town.
I have told you what my personal experience and research has uncovered about Forex Ambush 2.0 and their claim to produce 100% accurate forex signals. In this traders opinion Forex Ambush 2.0 is a breath of fresh air in an industry full of deception and scandal.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น